LCH Developement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PSP 2KV3/3K Update and Patch To 5.03Gen-C

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LCH@TEA
LCH@TEA

PSP 2KV3/3K Update and Patch To 5.03Gen-C Empty
PostSubject: PSP 2KV3/3K Update and Patch To 5.03Gen-C   PSP 2KV3/3K Update and Patch To 5.03Gen-C I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 4:52 pm

oki first u need battery in 75% or more than if not its will not let u update your PSP 3.71 to 5.03(PSP3Kv3/3K)

Download Link:
PSP 5.03 Update

then next if update done check first the version of your PSP in system information if its display 5.03(good Smile )next u have download Chickhen the eggs picture upgrade hehe Smile

Download Link:
PSP 5.03HenR2

inside have 2 folder 1 Phat 1 Slim just Copy the Slim Folder Files To(If u connect your PSP then its will display on PC)
Example:K:/PSP/Photo(inside here)

dont paste picture in picture folder because if u post it its will low chance the rate
next start patch to HenR2 now remove the USB then in Your PSP Go to Picture Then Enter Just Wait Its automatic If the Screen Stuck its Means Failed If the Screen like Color Bug things its means Success

And Now U need The Files Call 5.03 Gen-C
Download Link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?h7dnpfh4nfur18v

then now go to Game and Memory stick Then Click The 5.03 Gen-C
its automatic if not its display something like clicking O or X botton to continue then just try X its mine's not sure of your if u done click its automatic reboot but not turn off the lights then the patch success now u can play ISO Games if have any Problem Asking Me on Garena Or Yahoo Chat Place(Coming Soon)
Back to top Go down
https://lchs.forumotion.com

PSP 2KV3/3K Update and Patch To 5.03Gen-C
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
LCH Developement :: Sony PSP(Playstation Portable) :: PSP HomeBrew-
Jump to: